Proxmox  appliance, free for single domain. I use the pro version with about
20 clients, 50+ domains, and maybe 2,000 mailboxes. Runs without a hitch.
Requires almost 0 maintenance and is offsite.

From: Jay Dale [mailto:jd...@xpresstel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Spam filters

Hey guys,

I am a pretty new customer of VIPRE and like what I've seen so far.  Sold it
to a couple of small customers with no complaints as of yet.  My question is
regarding email spam filtering.  I know a lot of you VIPRE users perhaps are
using Ninja, which I'm assuming is server-based.  For years I have been
using Katharion, which is similar to Postini as an offsite-based filter.
I'm just curious as to what you guys prefer when it comes to these kinds of
apps, or if you prefer appliance-based filtering.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Dale . I.T. Director

Xpresstel, Inc . Telecom & I.T. Solutions
8515 Jackrabbit Rd. Ste T. Houston, TX  77095
Office: 281-856-8335 . Fax: 281-856-8399

http://www.xpresstel.com

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS A PRIVILEGED FIRM-CLIENT
COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION
INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER
OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT
ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR  COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE
IMMEDIATELY SEND A REPLY AND DELETE THE EMAIL PROMPTLY.