From:  richardmccl...@aspca.org
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 08:57:39 -0500
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: Frequent crashes on a virtual machine

Yes.

The crashes do not necessarily coincide with VIPRE scans, etc.
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCA®
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA
®) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this
e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout thereof.

"Richard Stovall" <richard.stov...@researchdata.com> wrote on 05/04/2009
08:50:58 AM: