Two lines with a choice of routers...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Fronk [mailto:b...@btrfronk.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 9:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Bridged T-1's

I have MPLS with sites that use 8 T1s bonded with MLPPP.  (No fiber
available).  Works fine as long as you have a router with a backplane
that can support that throughput.

My main site Internet is a DS3, but many of my MPLS sites are T1s with
MLPPP.

How are they going to hand it off to you?

Bob Fronk