From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2007 Exchange status notifications

Anyone know if you can disable the Exchange server status notifications in
Outlook 2007? By that I mean the pop-ups that come up indicating that
connection to Exchange has been lost/restored etc. I am sick of doing a quick
restart of services and getting phone calls from users who obviously have
nothing better to do than stare at the status indicator :-)
 GPO would be preferable but I have done a recce of the Office 2007 templates
and can't find anything suitable...

Cheers,