From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: iSCSI target on Server 2008

The connects to the target, and all OS's have a "free" initiator.
It's very limited but check out starwind software
http://www.starwindsoftware.com/product-chart.  A 2GB maximum drive /total
shared is pretty tiny for the free version.

OpenFiler is free and doesn't have those limitations, but does not run on
Windows.

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Kim Longenbaugh