From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 2:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Monthly spam figures

Anyone know where I can find monthly spam figures for the last 18 months or so?
Ideally as a % of estimated email totals, which in turn would imply from a
large email filtering vendor or other such organisation. I've had a google but
I can't find much, lots of graphs yes, but not actual numbers. I'm looking to
integrate the figures in to a presentation and graphs themselves aren't
suitable.

Any ideas ?

Olly