From: Gavin Wilby [mailto:gavin.wi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 2:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Haw-haw: New Mac OS X email worm discovered

Bill,

A thread thats starts "Haw Haw" cannot hope to be considered
"professional", and cannot hope to get a professional response.

Please don't lecture me on the use of the English language, my country
invented it for goodness sake.

Its a light hearted topic, with light hearted responses - right up until
the point you put your "two pennorth" in.

g.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Bill Monicher <bmacd5...@gmail.com>