Miller Bonnie L. <mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu> wrote on 05/20/2009
09:57:04 AM:

> In Windows Server 2008, is there a way to enable Access based
> enumeration by default on all file shares?

I haven't played with Server 2008 much, but your question intrigued me so
I did some googling and found this excellent article:

http://msmvps.com/blogs/erikr/archive/2008/06/28/access-based-enumeration-abe.aspx

I think the second from the last graphic is what you want?  Share the root
(even if temporarily) and check both boxes?

Eric Eskam
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the U.S. Government
"The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange
protein; it rejects it."
-  P. B. Medawar