Hmm, at some point in the past I know either Save As or Print from the IE
menu didn't work for Adobe docs.  Ever since I've looked for the reader
toolbar which sometimes appears, sometimes not.

Carl

From: Eric E Eskam [mailto:ees...@usgs.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Free Terminal Server 2008 RK ebook from Microsoft

"Carl Houseman" <c.house...@gmail.com> wrote on 05/20/2009 10:51:03 AM:

> Just copy the .pdf out of your temporary internet files.

Granted I'm using IE 8, but I just picked File -> Save As...

...after I thought about it for a moment :)

Eric Eskam
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the U.S. Government
"The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange
protein; it rejects it."
-  P. B. Medawar