From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Internet based backup

I'm looking at adding an internet based backup service as a way to have an
off-site backup for DR purposes. I am afraid that the initial backup
(approximately ½ terabyte) would kill our internet connection, though... :-/

What I need is something that is 1) low-cost (or at least not going to charge
an arm and three legs) 2) secure and 3) redundant (both redundant servers and
redundant internet connection.)

Anyone got any suggestions???

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>