Hi, yup they are all OL2007 - we get the full internal and external options,
along with the feature set of Exch2007, it simply doesnt work.

I have checked the tracking logs (which are horrible compared to 2003 I
might add), and it appears that the OOF is being generated, but it never
gets there :(.

I have tried smallbizserver.net, but no joy there either.

G.