I365 was bought by Seagate not Symantec.

From: E. Peeters [mailto:mlf2...@ibarras.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 10:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Internet based backup

I signed my current contract a little bit less than two years ago, so my
pricing isn't the most accurate, but at the time, we were talking about $15
per GB stored on their server (after deltaization/compression). They also
charged a one-time fee for a number of plug-ins, such as open file manager,
sql, oracle and exchange. I do believe they have all inclusive plans now.
Contract's up for renewal in September, we'll see what Symantic did to the
cost.

  _____