FY1,

Sorry I need immediate help from IT guru's

I have a situation running client on a W3K BOX with crystal client running on
one box and trying to communicate to the crystal server for processing to the
other server. The issue at hand is that the client box is unable to communicate
to the crystal server box and it talks at port 6400,, i have allowed all ports
on the server open.

Also so far i have checked Mcafee and no issues there I have reinstalled the
crystal client on first server. I can communicate to the crystal server box
from my desktop or anyother desktop ...its just that the client server is
unable to talk to the crystal server. and both the servers are on the same
subnet and i did network probes as well the servers talk to each other.....any
help appreciated and also when i click on userid and password it gives java
error at the bottom of the IE as well.

help is appreciated and thanks in advance

Manni