From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 9:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT antique modem

Of coarse, this progress led to our adult obesity problem.  No more
punching out several boxes of cards and hand-carrying them across campus
to the data center.
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCA(r)
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org <http://www.aspca.org/>

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals(r)
(ASPCA(r)) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein
and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the
contents of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the original
and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.

"Steven M. Caesare" <scaes...@caesare.com> wrote on 06/01/2009 07:55:13
AM: