I've used USMT (User State Migration Tool, available from Microsoft.com)
to migrate domain profiles from one machine to another. Not sure if it
can help you out but it may be worth a look. It is a command line tool.

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 12:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Copy profile local to domain

Hi Gurus:

I'm looking for util that will copy/merge a local profile to a domain
profile.  I wrote a script to call netdom to join the domain, but I need
something to merge/copy the local to the domain profile.  I'm trying to
keep my user local profile settings as part of a migration.  I'm using
the Quest utils but they so far don't do what I want on the workstation
level.

Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.