It doesn't ring a bell, but it looks good on the web site.  Have you
used it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Brutsche [mailto:p...@optimumdata.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Kind of OT: PDF to Word converters

Did you try PDF Converter Professional?

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and