From: Jim Majorowicz [mailto:jmajorow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Finding a neddle in a haystack

The developer for one of my clients is trying to figure out what is causing his
app to crash on a regular basis.  He's begun to fixate on a system I can't
positively identify that connects via SQL on a regular basis.  I suspect it's
the hosted web server, but I don't have to contact information for the hosting
company, and the person with that information is currently in China with a
spotty connection and hasn't replied to my emails.

I have the name of the host, and the MAC address but not the IP address.  Is
there any way to find the IP based on the MAC, so I can say for sure "That's
the Webhost?"