I got XP026 from the robocopy copy gui link you posted and it has the /dcopy:t
option to copy directory timestamps.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 12:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Robocopy Alternative

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Alverson, Tom
(Xetron)<tom.alver...@ngc.com> wrote:
> I just downloaded it from your link below, and did not find any newer
> version of ROBOCOPY that was installed.

  I get ROBOCOPY Version XP026.  What did you get?

> The ROBOCOPY that comes with Vista has an option to copy the
> time and datestamps of the folders you are copying

  As does Version XP026.  The "/DCOPY" switch.

> Also, there is a new "replacement" for ROBOCOPY called "RichCopy" ...

  Yah, I saw that.  I'm not a big fan of GUIs so I pretty much ignored
it.  Your point about multithreading is a good one, though, so maybe I
should give it another look...

-- Ben