From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 5:03 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Finding Old files

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Mike
French<mike.fre...@theequitybank.com> wrote:
> My google fu is not going well today. Anybody have a favorite utility
> (preferably not just a script piped to a text file) that can search a
> file server and filter the files based on last modified date?

  I'd use command line tools, but since you're allergic to that...

  Right-click folder, "Search".  In "Search Options", enable the
"Date" checkbox, select "between", fill in the date range you want,
and click "Search Now".

  This assumes you have the %PROFANITY% animated dog turned off.  (I
swear that thing's a relative of Barney the dinosaur.)

-- Ben