Thanks.  I have disabled the hibernation in W7.  There is no option in the
BIOS to disable C1E. Seems like a pretty basic BIOS. I may have to look
again.

There is supposedly a build 7200 out there as well. Were either 7127 or 7200
officially released by MS or somehow just "leaked" out? I found 7200 on the
web but am not comfortable as to the d/l source indicated in the post where
I found the link.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Charlie Kaiser <charl...@golden-eagle.org>wrote:

> You might try disabling C1E Enhanced Halt State in the BIOS. Bios updates,
> for sure. You might also try a wipe and reinstall with build 7127...
> But definitely disable hibernation. When bears wake up from hibernation,
> they're really ornery. So is Windows. LOL...

> Charlie Kaiser
> charl...@golden-eagle.org
> Kingman, AZ

Len Hammond