From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT : 2000 .vs. 2009

Lucky you. My wife would have just chucked them without a word,
especially since I threw out her stinking old slippers without asking
:-)

2009/6/11 Ziots, Edward <ezi...@lifespan.org>

Smile want to see what is in my home office closet, Windows IT Pro
magazines from 7 years ago, stacked from the floor to the ceiling, my
Wife is still trying to get me to throw some of them out, and I tell
her, but what if I need to look something up in some obscure issue from
like 2004, she just gives me that "whatever"  face and laughs...

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org