I have two users on the HTC Touch Pro, and one on the i760.  They're
quite happy with them, and they sync very well with our Outlook 2003
server.

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Chyka, Robert [mailto:bch...@medaille.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Best Verizon Smartphone?

Some of our Treo 700's are pas their prime and breaking down at our
place and we are looking at new smartphones.  We have Verizon for a
carrier and was wondering which Verizon smartphone everyone likes the
best.  I have read reviews on the web, but I always like to get reviews
from people that actually "use" the phones.  We mainly use them for
enterprise communication functions: internet, e-mail (Exchange Server
2003), text, vpn would be nice but not totally necessary.

I also would like to hear from people who aren't suing Blackberry.
Opinions on Windows-based Verizon smartphones?

Thanks for your input...

Virginia Opera's 35th Anniversary Season The One You Love
Celebrate with a 2009-2010 Subscription: La Boh?me, The Daughter of the
Regiment, Don Giovanni and Porgy and BessSM
Visit us online at www.vaopera.org or call 1-866-OPERA-VA

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). Unless otherwise specified, persons unnamed as
recipients may not read, distribute, copy or alter this e-mail. Any views or
opinions expressed in this e-mail belong to the author and may not necessarily
represent those of Virginia Opera. Although precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present, Virginia Opera cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this e-mail or attachments.