You can also hook up a computer that has a video output of some sort
(HDMI,video card etc...) to a DVD burner device and simply press record when
the webinar starts.  Then you can either copy the DVD in DVD stacker device
and/or use a program like Correll ULEAD video editing to pul the the video
from the DVD and convert it to other file formats.

Darin

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@owa.smithcons.com