From: David [mailto:blazer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Building new server using answer file

I'm putting together a new Dell PE840 for a SBS migration from 2003 - 2008,
using the sbsmigration.com system.

I have an answer file that I need to use while installing SBS2K8, but this
is my first experience in doing so, and I'm unclear on exactly how to get
the OS install to pick up and use the answer file.  Should I be doing the
install straight off the SBS disk, or start using Dell's build utility?

Appreciate any help.

--
David