James, we actually perform this function. Ge Asset Intelligence does
both Global and Cellular Tracking. Voted #1 by independent research firm
ABI Research.  Check out Link.
http://www.ge.com/equipmentservices/assetintelligence/

We also offer GPS milage (a virtual hubometer that allows easy,
accurate, mileage-based maintenance and billing )  which doesn't require
any additional devices for milage tracking along with 20+ other features
for tracking by the GPS milage virtual hubometer.

GPS Milage -  allows for more timely maintenance based on mileage but
also provides accurate mileage-based billing for leasing companies.
Check it out and give me a call if you would like to hear more about
product.

GPS Milage  -
http://www.ge.com/equipmentservices/assetintelligence/about/press/pressR
eleases/archive/gps_mileage.html

Joe Haralson
Network Infrastructure Team
GE - Asset Intelligence
200 N. Martingale Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173
* Office: (847) 598-6737
( DC: : *8 837-6737
7 Fax: : (847) 585-5695
( Cell: : (630) 337-8034
* e-Mail: joe.haral...@ge.com
THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE
READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT,
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANY INADVERTENT RECEIPT BY
YOU OF SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE A
WAIVER OF ANY PRIVILEGE. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE
ORIGINAL MESSAGE FROM YOUR COMPUTER. THANK YOU.