From: Peter van Houten [mailto:peter...@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Blogging

+1 for Wordpress-formatted blogs. Plenty of free [well supported] themes
and most of them are pretty configurable.

If you have your own domain and download Wordpress, it is very easy to
set up and use. Your ISP will have to supply a backend database as part
of your hosting account. Importantly, backup of your blog content is
well documented. Upgrade of the Wordpress software is also in place and
pretty straightforward.

--
Peter van Houten

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Micheal Espinola Jr