See half way down through this link:

http://www.freeantivirushelp.com/antivirus_security_updates/antivirus_ex
ploit_router/trend_micro_exploit_router_exploit.html

Thank you in advance.

Chris Nicholson

Lead, Delivery Services

IT Delivery Services
SHAW ) Communications
(:  (403) 716-6527

Cell:(403) 470-9816
Fax: (403) 781-4965
* christopher.nichol...@sjrb.ca <mailto:christopher.nnichol...@sjrb.ca>

ACCOUNTABLE    BALANCE    CUSTOMER FOCUSED    INTEGRITY    LOYALTY
POSITIVE, CAN DO ATTITUDE    TEAM PLAYER

"There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary,
and those who don't"