The very premise upon which wars are started and justified. There is a price
to pay for "freedoms" and to ensure that the price is paid in full there has
to be someone available to make those "tough" decisions. Who's gonna kick
this thing off first, us or them? Could we sustain that first blow should we
wait and be passive? How many long range missiles will they get to test
before they hit "pay dirt". All is takes is for one missle to go awry and
all hell "should" break loose. I just hope this current administration's
ready when / should the time come and that the "bleeding hearts" don't show
up like PITA at a M. Vick trial screaming for blood after the fact.

<maybe a tad OTPoliticalish>