There might be a group policy installing this.  Maybe the option to
"uninstall the software if it falls out of the scope of management"
was checked on, if so disable the GPO, force a policy update and
reboot them.

Could it be that the clients are homed to a server that is no more?
If so, you may be able to re-home them to the existing and working
server, then uninstall.  Look for a move operation under the client
management piece.

If you have the TMVS running, then you could identify the machines and
write a quick startup script (with a "if computername==xxx" to
uninstall them - I don't have the cmd line for that, sorry.

Hopefully you are now done with this... :-)

hth, Devin

--
Devin