HP 2124 switch (unmanaged)
Cisco 1841
Serial0/0/0 is up, line protocol is up
  Hardware is GT96K with integrated T1 CSU/DSU
  Internet address is yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy/yy
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 512 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec,
     reliability 255/255, txload 2/255, rxload 29/255
  Encapsulation HDLC, loopback not set
  Keepalive set (10 sec)
  Last clearing of "show interface" counters 00:59:29
  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops:
196
  Queueing strategy: Class-based queueing
  Output queue: 0/1000/64/180 (size/max total/threshold/drops)
     Conversations  0/8/128 (active/max active/max total)
     Reserved Conversations 1/1 (allocated/max allocated)
     Available Bandwidth 6 kilobits/sec
     196227 packets input, 36502163 bytes, 0 no buffer
     1 input errors, 1 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 1 abort
     218305 packets output, 24244119 bytes, 0 underruns
     2 carrier transitions
     DCD=up  DSR=up  DTR=up  RTS=up  CTS=up