Crap-we were about to try the same (WebSense with Hyper-V).

You can have multiple NICs in a VM, so that by itself shouldn't stop WebSense
from working...

From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:tvanderk...@expl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtualized Websense?

We have found the same thing with Hyper-V. I was curious if it was possible
even though I would never run it that way in production, but the way that
Websense connects to the multiple required NICs does not allow for
virtualization. At least not at this point. Add in the fact that Websense is an
enormous memory hog and I doubt it will ever be a good candidate for being
virtualized.
TVK