From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: GPO's and remote servers

LOL, I grew up watching Looney Tunes and love them still.  Gossamer is
one of my favorite characters, and some of Marvins most famous lines
are:  "You have made me very angry....very angry."  and "Where's the
kaboom, there's supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom."

Hey, it's Friday for most of us so why not have a little OT Friday
fun.....