Sadly, being un-American has become the new America.

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 4:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Happy Fourth of July

I know many States follow the lead of the Feds and today is a holiday but
some still work like me.  I have to finish a file server migration and get a
new Backup server documented.  I will put off the migration until Tuesday
and the boss was not happy with the replacement of the old backup server.

Jon

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Gary Whitten <li...@undiscoveredworlds.com>