Which files are restoring ?

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: 06 July 2009 17:30
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Vipre monday madness...

Same here.  Use the ThinkVantage restore, then run Vipre updates.  I
also added exclusions for those files.  I think the current defs address
the issues with the ThinkVantage/Lenovo software.

Tom

>>> "Davies,Matt" <mdav...@generalatlantic.com> 7/6/2009 12:24 PM >>>

6 Lenovo machines all with Vipre, all BSOD, since the update
yesterday.....

Having to run either a XP or Vista system repair to get them all up and
working again.

Not the happiest day so far.

Matt