From: Kurt Buff [kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July 2009 2:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: New IE zero day exploit in the wild

I'm just pushing out the .reg file in the login script:

     regedit /s \\fileserver\public\patches\videokillbits.reg

The file was easy to create, in a capable editor (not notepad or
wordpad) that allows metacharacter search and replace, such as '\n'
for CRLF and '\t' for tab. I used the ancient, no-longer-supported
PFE32. I really should switch to VIM, I suppose.