We may be tasked with measuring cell phone signal strength (dB) of
multiple carriers within many buildings, in many cities.  Apart from
buying a cell phone from each carrier, and shipping it to each site, I
would like to see if there are any options you guys may have heard of or
tested.  I will be contacting a few carriers as well to see if there is
any commercial equipment/software available.  I'm sure they have some
site survey equipment; if it's available to the private sector is the
key.

TIA

Sam Cayze
Information Technology Administrator
ROLLOUTS
ONSITE * ON DEMAND

952.279.6218...Direct Dial
612.386.3946...Mobile
877.471.6495...eFax
www.Rollouts.com <blocked::http://www.Rollouts.com>
www.e-Technicians.net <http://www.e-technicians.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachment(s) are intended
only for the designated recipient(s).   Rollouts Incorporated prohibits
use, distribution or transmittal by or to an unintended recipient
without Rollouts' express written approval.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this email and notify Rollouts.