From: Vue, Za [mailto:z...@emory.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: File Lock Down

Server: W23K

Other than a 3rd party software, is there a way to lock down a shared   .exe to
say like 10 connections on Windows 2003? When 10 connections reached the
application does not run.

Example
I have 20 machines running an applications off the network but I only have
concurrent 10 licenses.

Thank you,
Z.V.

prohibited.