I gave up and went in and created PF's and set it all up. I don't know how
MS plans to get rid of them unless you can create 'ghost' mailboxes that can
easily share out the data.

From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 6:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 PFs

Most of my clients have been upgrading to Ex2007 and we were able to keep
PF's. However, I just installed SBS2008 and didn't want to 'migrate' it
because the server had several problems we didn't want to carry over.  The
only problem is they used PF's for a few things. A shared calendar, contacts
and a mailbox where all the incoming faxes would get placed.

Im looking at the room/equipment mailboxes but they don't look like they
will fit the bill. Is the only way to do this to create a generic user then
share out the contacts and calendar and make that the shared ones? Can the
users be able to add those as a favorite and outlook address book?

Thanks