Hi all,

Wonder if any of you can help me with an ISA related issue (or point me in the
right direction of what to do as I have now exhausted my google-fu)

Site A: "STC"
Internal Range: 172.16.50.0 - 172.16.50.255
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
External IP: 82.153.xxx.xxx

Site B:"BUD"
Internal Range: 172.16.100.0 - 172.16.100.255
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
External IP: 82.203.xxx.xxx

STC can ping ANY machine on the BUD network not a problem and AD can do what it
needs to so that it can replicate
BUD cant ping ANYTHING on the STC network

Both fresh installs of ISA 2006 Enterprise in their own Arrays
I have followed the items on isaserver.org and multiple other places, but they
just don't appear to want to route.

Any clues?

Thanks in Advance.

John