That would be my argument against buying any hardware/software for DHCP
redundancy. If you're lucky enough to have a VM environment, the whole
process could be done in 30-45 minutes.

We run ours on a dedicated blade, but even that took just a little over
an hour.

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group