Stu,
Please setup a block rule in your Lyris box to automatically delete any message
from Webster that contains Shooky Baby...he is really starting to creep me out.

Shook

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Xen 5.5 diagram

From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Subject: Xen 5.5 diagram

Looking for a logical architectural diagram of XenServer 5.5 that shows how the
different components are laid out within the various tiers of a virtual
infrastructure.  Citrix's training stuff is way lame and I wanted to see if
anyone knew of such an animal.  5.5 documentation is "a little lean" to be
polite.

As usual, I took care of my Shooky Baby! :)

Webster