From: James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: OT: blog newsletter

I have just started a (non-technical) blog and have been asked by a couple of
people, who obviously can't use RSS, to add them to the blog's newsletter. I am
presuming this is just a kind of weekly email update advising them of the
latest blog entries. I am using Google's Blogger and can't find any functions
on there that would provide newsletter functionality, do any of the bloggers on
here know of any free services that might provide this function? Or is there
some way to build and maintain this functionality on my own blog without much
effort? (I am one of those system administrators who hates doing anything
I.T-related in his own time)

TIA,

JRR

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly

http://raythestray.blogspot.com