From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:03 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: FW: The O&O Console and O&O DiskStat 2 - Free! 2009/015001745

I've not yet received the promised email with the download and license
info.  Anyone else?

Roger Wright
___

Milton Berle  - "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Roger Wright<rhw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, all, here's the link:
>
> http://www.oo-software.com/smb/en/special/oodiskstatserver/
>

> Roger Wright
> ___
>
> Timothy Leary  - "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
> - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/timothy_leary.html
>

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Jake Gardner<jgard...@ttcdas.com> wrote:
>> Got a link?  I searched their site and didn't see any promo form with this
>> offer.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jake Gardner
>> Network Administrator
>> 267-352-2020 Ext. 246
>> www.ttcdas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information transmitted, or contained or
attached to or with this Notice is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain Protected Health Information (PHI),
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination, or other use of, and taking any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without
the express written consent of the sender are prohibited. This information may
be protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
(HIPAA), and other Federal and Florida laws. Improper or unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.