From: Andy Shook [mailto:andy.sh...@peak10.com]
Subject: OT: Help me DADDY!!! (was RE: Xen 5.5 diagram)

Stu,

Please setup a block rule in your Lyris box to automatically delete any
message from Webster that contains Shooky Baby.he is really starting to
creep me out.

With apologies to Stu and Bill Chase and his band from the 70s
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txYyQwUGjNY )

Run Back to Daddy

If you can't face the day

you better stay in bed boy

It's not my only job

to organize your head boy

You say that IT life

is such a heavy load

If you can't take it boy

just pack your bags and hit the road

Run back to Daddy

Tell him that I do all sorts of terrible things

Run back to Daddy

Well you're obviously tied to those apron strings

You say my jokes are crude

you think I am a sinner

you say I yell to loud

each time you crash the server

you say I treat you like

a child that's misbehaving

If you can't take it boy

I think you best be on your way

Run back to Daddy

Tell him that I do all sorts of terrible things

Run back to Daddy

Well you're obviously tied to those apron strings

Run back to Daddy

Tell him that I do all sorts of terrible things

Run back to Daddy

Well you're obviously tied to those apron strings

Run back to Daddy

Let's go, let's go, let's go

Run back to Daddy

Boy if you were smart you'd let go of those strings

Webster