"Ziots, Edward" <ezi...@lifespan.org> wrote on 07/10/2009 08:37:04 AM:

> http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9135370/
> Microsoft_admits_it_knew_of_critical_IE_bug_in_early_08?
> source=CTWNLE_nlt_dailyam_2009-07-10
>
> You know this type of stuff really burns me up, they knew since
> early 08 of this flaw, and did nothing about it, to fix it and
> get a patch out. No they gotta wait till hackers start
> exploiting this on a mass scale, and then they start paying
> attention. Scary part is how many other exploits do they know
> about that could have system-compromise type payloads, and
> haven't done anything about it.

It's hard to believe there are people who want to argue against full
disclosure, isn't it?

Eric Eskam
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the U.S. Government
"The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange
protein; it rejects it."
-  P. B. Medawar