How does the Riverbed compare to the Peribit?

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: 8400...@gmail.com [mailto:8400...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of jond
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Riverbed VS Cisco Waas

I tested all the major wan optimizers about a year or so ago. The
Cisco and Riverbed devices were on the list.
>From my testing, the Riverbeds blew everything out of the water. It
wasn't even close.

Fast forward to today, and I've been able to take 2 remote offices off
of citrix and have them accessing their data straight across the
wan(except for 2 database apps that still go through citrix). It's
pretty amazing... The users love it.

Feel free to hit me up with specifics.

Jon