From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:42 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Security by obscurity?

I am having a discussion with some of my fellow SE's, they think having
OWA's address be hostname.domain.com/exchange instead of
mail.companyname.com for "security by obscurity" reasons. I think it's
more overhead/help tickets than it worth.

Comments?

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764