From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Server 2008 fail/ My fail?

Yes I go to the parent folder Edit the list and Add Administrators.  I am doing
the opposite I am removing permissions I have to Remove the user/group from the
list.  It is kind of a pain but it works when I get it right.  It also makes it
quicker to force changes down.

Jon

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Owens, Michael