From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 7:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Mremote

Afternoon all

Anyone else using MRemote (http://www.mremote.org/wiki/)? Very useful for
consolidating window sprawl, lets me connect to RDP sessions, web
interfaces, putty sessions, DRACs, etc. from one tabbed window. However the
ICA connections only seem able to connect to a Citrix server desktop, anyone
know how to get it to connect to a published application (if at all)?

I am trying to find documentation and/or websites, just thought I would
throw it out there in case any of the gurus have a quick answer to save my
tired eyes :-)

TIA

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com

  _____

If this email is spam, report it here:
http://www.OnlyMyEmail.com/ReportSpam
<http://www.onlymyemail.com/view/?action=reportSpam&Id=ODEzNjQ6OTM1MjE3ODM4O
nBqcEBwc25ldC5jb20%3D>

THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
AND PROPRIETARY PROPERTY OF THE SENDER. THE INFORMATION IS
INTENDED FOR USE BY THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. ANY OTHER INTERCEPTION,
COPYING, ACCESSING, OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS MESSAGE IS PROHIBITED.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
NOTIFY THE SENDER AND DELETE THIS MAIL AND ALL ATTACHMENTS. DO NOT
FORWARD THIS MESSAGE WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE SENDER.