What type of UPS solution do you have in use?

Shook
-----Original Message-----
From: Tigran K [mailto:tigr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: server shutdown automation

Hello,

Just wondering what's the best way. Power goes out sometimes at my
location. We all go into a frenzy on turning off non essential
servers. I'm wondering if there's a better faster way of doing this.

So far my plant is a text file with non-essential server names and a
vbscript that calls psshutdown for each server with proper
credentials. Is there a better way? Maybe some kind of overall
management tool that can automate this?

Thanks
--Tigran